Android Change Package Name
Sometimes, we may need to change the package name of our Android Project. Maybe the package is not suitable or we get a better package name. But that’s doesn’t matter, we just need to change it. So, how we can change a package name? Here are the solution.
- Open your Android Project at Android Studio.
- Go to the
- Find your package name. For example
- Click the part you want to change, like
- Right click and select
- Select the
- Enter a new package name.
- Click the
- Waiting for the operation done.
That’s all. Enjoy it!